Fit For Work
DRUG AND ALCOHOL SCREENING
Employee drug testing is increasingly being carried out by organisations due to the general recognition that the use of alcohol and other recreational drugs can present a hazard in the workplace. Drug testing may also be useful in pre-employment assessment. The main goals of fit for work testing include:
- To improve workplace safety
- To improve productivity
- To reduce product/service defects
- To help employees overcome their patterns of use of such substances
- To meet Employer duty of care requirements in line with Fit for Work.
Using the latest technology and in line with Australian Standards and company procedures, we provide:
- Lane Work Safe – Urine testing
- Lane Work Safe – Oral fluid testing
- Nationally Accredited Collectors
- Agreement NATA Accredited Pathology services
Client Feedback June 2016:
" DTE were extremely professional in the manner they carried out the Drug and Alcohol Testing at East End and Fisherman's Landing. They completely owned the process and were able to exceed the expectations set within the job scope"
Victoria Jefferies, Environmental and Health Manager, Cement Australia
DRIVE THROUGH ‘FIT FOR WORK’ TESTING NOW AVAILABLE...
12 Little Bramston Street, Gladstone
It only takes 10 minutes
$50 per person
Available during standard business hours